According to the Hilton Head Area Association of REALTORS (HHAAR): For much of the country, the first quarter of 2019 provided several disruptive weather patterns that contributed to
Hurricane Matthew Affecting Bluffton Hilton Head And Surrounding Areas
- Leave low lying areas. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- Be sure to protect all your windows with plywood boards, or storm shutters.
- Secure outside objects like patio and lawn furniture as well as any yard decor.
- Plan accordingly and have plenty of fuel and water.
- Also don’t get caught without power and nothing to eat.. Get several days supply of food and water for each family member.
- If and when called to evacuate, do so immediately. Again Don’t wait until it's too late.
- Gather all important documents Birth Certificates, social security cards and insurance documents.
- Pay close attention to local weather reports on radio, television, or the internet.
Photo courtesy SC DOT
Carletha Frazier Singleton began in the Real estate industry in 2004, she is a licensed real estate broker in 2 states and holds a vast amount of knowledge and experience. She has managed apartment co....
Latest Blog Posts
It’s official! I am a Real Estate Mentor at eXp. Yes! I am following another passion of mine and continue creating the life that I have always wanted. The company gives an opportunity to