Diving Deep into Today’s Biggest Buyer ConcernsLast week, Fannie Mae released their Home Purchase Sentiment Index (HPSI). Though the survey showed 77% of respondents
HOW TO PICK THE BEST LISTING AGENT?
Dated: October 11 2020
Selling your home can be an exciting, but stressful time. Luckily you are not alone in this process. Finding the right listing agent is key to having a successful, smooth experience. Your listing agent will help you price and market your home, negotiate with home buyers, and walk you through home inspection and closing. You want to find someone who has your best interest in mind and is knowledgeable and experienced. And most importantly is on the top of everything and uses cutting-edge technology in today’s world. An agent that is excited to help you and cares about creating a relationship with you and your family and not just cares about a single sale. That way you will ensure that they will do their absolute best to gain your business and your referrals. The best agents know that they need to be exceptional and provide you with the best service because it is never just about one transaction it is about you continuously referring them to your friends and family because of how much they have helped you. Do thorough review searches online and conduct in-depth interview before making a final decision. During an interview, make sure you clearly state your goals for the sale and what you are looking for in an agent. To help you pick the best agent for you, here’s what you should consider.
- · Are they a full-time agent?
- · How many years have they been a listing agent?
- · What types of homes/properties do they normally list?
- · What is their process for marketing homes?
- · Who is on their team and how specifically they will work on helping them sell your home?
- · How will their market your property on social media?
- · Will they do virtual open houses and tours?
- · Do they do targeted and paid marketing? Is it included in their commission or is it extra?
- · What is current hot buyer and agent database?
- · Do they have a hot buyer list, and do they do reverse prospecting to find a buyer?
- · Is their marketing active or passive?
- · What is their level of responsiveness?
- · What will be expected from you throughout the process?
- · What is their fee/commission?
- · Can you talk to one of their previous clients?
Using this criteria, you can narrow down your options and find the right fit for you!
Visit my website: www.nextSChome.com
A savvy businesswoman and a breakthrough scientist with an artistic soul. Kasia specializes in residential and commercial real estate in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, & Hardeeville. She is a....
Latest Blog Posts
Considerations When You Need to Sell Your Home Before You Buyby David Gerwels 07/04/2021Photo by Paul Brennan via PixabayIf you’ve been renting and preparing to buy a