Buying a new home is an exciting time. It can also be stressful if you are unsure about your credit or know that your credit is not as high as you’d like it to be. Your credit score is one of the
Hurricane Matthew Affecting Bluffton Hilton Head And Surrounding Areas
- Leave low lying areas. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
- Be sure to protect all your windows with plywood boards, or storm shutters.
- Secure outside objects like patio and lawn furniture as well as any yard decor.
- Plan accordingly and have plenty of fuel and water.
- Also don’t get caught without power and nothing to eat.. Get several days supply of food and water for each family member.
- If and when called to evacuate, do so immediately. Again Don’t wait until it's too late.
- Gather all important documents Birth Certificates, social security cards and insurance documents.
- Pay close attention to local weather reports on radio, television, or the internet.
Photo courtesy SC DOT
Carletha Frazier Singleton began in the Real estate industry in 2004, she is a licensed real estate broker in 2 states and holds a vast amount of knowledge and experience. She has managed apartment co....
Latest Blog Posts
Price: $705,000 |4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2.5 Acres Tucked away at the end of Lafayette Street sits this charming waterfront property for sale in Beaufort with large trees and an amazing.
Heard great news from Nick Kremydas, CEO of the South Carolina Association of Realtors, recently regarding the setback lines for rebuilding on the coast. Nick was the keynote